Call to Guest Bloggers
Are you interested in having your article appear on the “Information Security Breaches & The Law” blog? Would you consider submitting us a post? We would be happy to consider you as a guest blogger!
Before submitting your article please read through our guidelines below:
- We are accepting high-quality well researched posts with unique content.
- The subject area of this blog is data security breaches, from a legal, public policy or information security perspective, and it covers Europe, North, Central or South America. However, if you have an idea of a post that you think will fit in this blog, shoot us an email!
- The articles can be written in either of four languages: English, French, Portuguese or Spanish.
- Length: typically around 700-1,000 words for news digests, outlines, interviews, research notes or conference reports, but up to 3,000-4,000 words for more extensive analyses, research reports, documented opinions or comments.
- Editing: Our team may edit grammar and spelling, if needed.
- Copyright: your post remains yours. You keep all rights on your post and are free to publish it on this blog under your own terms (all rights reserved, with a Creative Commons license, or any other) to the extent that you authorize us to publish it on this blog pursuant to our publishing guidelines.
- Pictures: we publish every post with at least one illustration. You are therefore welcome to send us an illustration (photograph, graphics, chart, drawing, etc.) that you think best illustrates your article, making sure that we are allowed to publish the picture. If the illustration is not yours, make sure it is fully credited (author, title, source,…). If you do not have any illustration to submit, we will find one for your post.
- Re-publishing: sending us an article that you have written in the past to publish it here is possible. However, we reserve ourselves the right to ‘repackage’ your article to adjust it to our publication’s readership. In other words: your post could be similar to something you published on some other website, but it will be probably necessary for us to re-draft and re-edit it partly, with you, to make it the perfect fit for this blog.
- We cannot accept articles promoting any particular company, service or product.
- Guest Blogger’s profile: if your article is approved, we will upload a short profile about you on our Guest Bloggers’ page. Please submit your bio (ideally between 100 and 150 words) along with your blog post draft.
We reserve the right to reject any article that does not comply with these guidelines.
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in rtf, doc or in any open and editable format. After sending your article, please be patient: we will get back to you shortly.